Dear project partners and users:
To protect the interest of users and ensure the quality of main board tokens, CoinMex will regularly conduct the comprehensive review and take corresponding measures if there are any abnormal situations detected.
CoinMex will stick to the open and transparent operation principle. The following conditions may trigger the delisting：
- CoinMex has received reports of suspicious pyramid selling, fraud, money laundering or terrorism financing and the project failed to provide evidence after the feedback;
- The project has serious risks, such as hacker theft, data theft, security loopholes of the mainnet or smart contract;
- The project has triggered the circuit-breaker mechanism or received the trading price alert from CoinMex;
- The 24H volume of single trading market is less than 10 BTC for over 7 days. Besides, the project has received the liquidity alert from CoinMex and failed to respond;
- The serious deviation of information disclosure, total supply addition, change of core members, failure to log in the website, no maintenance of social media and communities have been found and couldn't be improved;
- The project core members have been involved in serious legal issues, such as market manipulation or false information disclosure;
- The promotion and marketing activities have posed a threat to the interest of CoinMex and users and the project showed no intention of improvement;
For the projects which have triggered the above conditions, CoinMex will make the delisting announcement five days earlier. Users have 30 days to withdraw tokens, after which the withdrawal service will be suspended.
Nov. 20th, 2018