English Full Name：Enterprise Operation System
English Short Name：EOS
2017.6.6---Launch of EOS;
2017.6.27---EOS: Analysis on the commitments of potential blockchain competitors;
2017.11.28---BlockShow announcement on the partnership with EOS.IO to blockchain design for commercial distributed applications
EOS is a completely new blockchain platform based on smart contract, it is designed for high performance distributed application build by block.one.
It provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across hundreds of CPU cores or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that scales to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees, and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications.
EOS tokens are ERC-20 compatible tokens distributed on the Ethereum blockchain pursuant to a related ERC-20 smart contract (the "EOS Tokens").
With a blockchain that uses EOS. IO software, there are three broad classes of resources that are consumed by applications:
- Bandwidth and Log Storage (Disk).
- Computation and Computational Backlog (CPU).
- State Storage (RAM).
- Receiver Pays: The customer buys specific products from the business. No website obligates its visitors to make micropayments for visiting its website to cover hosting costs. EOS. IO software does not does not constrain or prevent a business from determining its own monetization strategy for its products.
- Delegating Capacity: A holder of tokens on a blockchain launched adopting the EOS. IO software who may not have an immediate need to consume all or part of the available bandwidth, can give or rent such unconsumed bandwidth to others; the block producers running EOS. IO software on such blockchain will recognize this delegation of capacity and allocate bandwidth accordingly.
- Separating Transaction costs from Token Value : If an application owner holds a relevant number of tokens on a blockchain adopting EOS. IO software, then the application can run indefinitely within a fixed state and bandwidth usage. In such case, developers and users are unaffected from any price volatility in the token market and therefore not reliant on a price feed.
- Block Rewards : A blockchain that adopts the EOS. IO software will award new tokens to a block producer every time a block is produced. In these circumstances, the number of tokens created is determined by the median of the desired pay published by all block producers. The EOS. IO software may be configured to enforce a cap on producer awards such that the total annual increase in token supply does not exceed 5%.
Offering and Circulation：
Total ICO Amount：900000000
Successful ICO Amount：366000000